January 06, 2006

Good News!!!???!!!

I think I may be pregnant!!! My period is 9 days late, but sometimes that happens.
I'll be late and start thinking I'm pregnant. Then I'll take a test only to have it be negative
and have my period start the same day. So I'm going to wait. If my period doesn't start by next weekend then I'll take a test. In the meantime NO ALCOHOL!!!!

I don't really know how I would feel if I am pegnant. I have four beautiful children already that keep me very busy. I like not having to worry about taking a baby along and having to change diapers. I have thought about having another child. I love being pregnant but I always have a hard time giving birth....it hurts so much.

I'm also scared because I have had two miscarriages and the last one I had to have a D&C and I just had a hard time getting over it. Even now I am depressed about losing that child.
I find comfort in knowing that I have two babies waiting for me when I get to heaven.

If I am pregnant I will be very happy and love this child very much.

No comments: