...Our newest addition....... Jadon Levi Morgan
Jadon was born on Tuesday, August 28, 2007
weighing 6 lbs, 14 oz
and he was 18 inches long.
It had been a long, hot summer waiting for Jadon to arrive.
My due date was Sept. 14th, but I knew he would come early.
Dr Jochim didn't think so. He kept saying I would deliver in
Sept., but this being my 5th child, I knew I would deliver early.
All the kids are excited to have Jadon here finally. Especially Matthew.
All he wanted was a baby brother. So he is very excited. Now Matthew
is realizing that he is the middle brother and so far he likes being in the
middle. Although he was hoping Jadon would be ready to play with him
once he was born. I kept telling Matthew that Jadon was going to be too
small to play for a long time.
Jadon is settling in quite well at home. Now if he would get his days and
nights in order. He sleeps very well during the day, but wants to stay awake
at night. Well at least he sleeps during the day so I can nap with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment