August 20, 2005

School

Well the first week of school has ended. The kids all had a great time meeting their new teachers and seeing friends they hadn't seen since last year. Actually the girls are starting a new school this year, well new for Rachel, but Rebekah is returning after being gone for a year.
Matthew just stared kindergarten. He has a great week. I new he would like school but of course I was worried about my baby being gone all day. The other kids seemed to be more mature than Matthew at this age, but I have to admit I did baby him longer than the others.
I worked while the others were real young but Matthew has been home with me since day one.
I'm sure he'll do fine in school. He has already made two friends, Wyatt anf Trevor.
Andrew is in 9th grade this year. When it comes to school he can take it or leave it. He
would prefer not to go to school but knowing he needs to be there he'll go. He wants to graduate
from high school early so he has been taking some college courses for both college and high school credit. This semester he will be taking Windows XP Professional Certification.
It's a 3 credit class and he will be have an XP Certification.
I am glad school finally started, Now we just need to get into a new daily routine.
Drama Club starts next week for Rachel. Soccer should be starting soon for Rachel, Rebekah and Matthew.
Of course I am still at home with my day care kids so my days won't be boring.