August 31, 2005

Weekend

I haven't been able to check in lately. Soccer has just started but I'll get into that more later.
We had a great wekend. Starting with the Point of Grace concert on Friday. Saturday we went to Flagstaff. I wanted to go to Joanne's Fabric store, they were having a great sale and I wanted to get a scrapebook case which was originally 59.99 but the sale price was 19.99. It was funny most of the people in line wanted the scrapbook cases. Then Michael's craft store was having a scrapbook discovery day the same afternoon. Rachel and I spent 4 hours at Michael's doing cards, scrapbook pages, tags and just hanging out together.
While waiting for Joanne's to open I bought a newspaper to pass the time and I read that actor Erik Estrada was going to be at Sam's Club with the Highway Dept. to promote car seat safety.
I love Erik Estrada. I used to watch the TV show CHIPS all the time. I had his picture on my bedroom wall and I was sure I could be Mrs. Estrada some day....lol. He still looks very good and I love his smile. He was signing autographs and posing for pictures. I got a big hug from him and my picture with him.
What a weekend we had. I'll post pics of Point Of Grace and Erik Estrada later.

No comments: