Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Frnak and I are planning on going to dinner and a movie tonight. The movies all start early so we may just have to settle for dinner but that would be ok because we hardly ever go on a 'date' alone. I just want to spend time alone with him.
I'm going to try and catch up on things that have been happening.
Matthew had his first sleepover in January. He went to play with his friend Mason and ended up sleeping at Mason's house. I was so worried about him because like I said this was his first time away from home alone. It didn't help matters that Mason's mom didn't answer the phone when I called to check on Matthew and say good night. I'm pretty sure Matthew got more sleep than I did that night.
Andrew has started his first job. He is working a the Auto Spa car wash. He only works on Saturday's for now but hopefully during the summer he can get more days. So far he likes it.
I went to the doctor on Feb 2nd. I am due on Sept. 6th just in time for my birthday and Frank's birthday. Actually I told my doctor I was tired of trying to decide what to get Frank for his birthday so I just thought what the heck I'll give him a baby...LOL. He laughed and said tell Frank Happy Birthday..lol I'm feeling pretty good just tired all the time. I have morning sickness but mainly in the afternoon. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks this will pass and I won't feel tired or sick.
I am taking an accounting class at Yavapai College. This week is my third week. The class seems to be going well. My instructor said if we don't catch on to what we are doing by the 4th chapter then we would have a herd time so that made me nervous but so far I'm understanding everything.
Rachel turned 12 yesterday, Feb 13th. She is growing up so fast.
Ron called he is coming for a visit in March, can't wait to see him.
I'll update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment