April 21, 2006

So mad!!

I am so mad at Frank. He told me earlier today that he was staying in Flagstaff at Steve Ray's cabin. I have no problem with that but what I am mad about is that he didn't call me tonight when he was done working. I called him at 8:25 to see what was going on and he said he was on his way to Steve's place. I asked him why he didn't call me when he finished working and he said he spaced calling home.

I can't believe that he couldn't remember to call home. What he brings me flowers last night and now it's ok for him to do whatever he wants. I am very pissed it's not even funny. I would never forget to call home especially if my wife and kids were going to be home alone at night. That' really shows me how much he loves me.

Oh yeah he'll be in a bad mood tomorrow and it will be my fault. Let's see if he calls in the morning.

No comments: