January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Having a lazy start to the day today, but that's ok. Kids are still sleeping and the Rose Bowl parade is on tv right now.

I'm praying we have a great 2009. Planning on being better organized and keeping a clean and loving home for my family. Praying for Frank and myself. That our marriage remains strong. The past several months have been tough for us mainly due to finances, but with Christmas out of the way and finally getting caught up on bills I believe good days are ahead for us.

I'm really going to try to stay up to date with this blog. I always seem to forget to blog or not have time too, but this year I've made it one of my goals to remain current with this blog

Better get up and get started with my day.

No comments: